Wednesday 2 September 2009

Dots Of Thoughts

I am. I was not or going to be. I am.

*****

If most people can comprehend or envision the amount of effort you put into
getting a thing done, then you probably did not sacrifice as they think you did.

*****

If you are a man of your words, then it would be easier done than said.

*****

I don't always want to dance, sometimes I want to watch others dance.

*****

The things we call secrets are the purest form of truths that we ought to
proclaim, but instead we bury them carefully underneath a thick mask of our lies.

*****

If I was a soldier, the first thing I would get bored of would be the uniforms.

*****

It is good to follow your heart, but only if your heart is your friend.

*****

Nothing is old as long as there is not just one side to it.

*****

We get use to things because these things use us.

*****

Sometimes the first impression is what you make of it and not what it is.

*****

Love is not peace, but peace is the outcome of love.

*****

Love Is. Truth Is. Time Is. And that's all there is.

*****

I say let your imaginations run wild, but don't run with it.

*****

Promise is the wish to not fail, but not the impossibility of failure.

*****

The man who spends most of his time regretting his mistakes
is the man who does not count his blessings.


(c) Emeka Okereke - drawn from various periods

No comments: